Methodological Approaches in the Study of Recent Mathematics: Mathematical Philosophy and Mathematical Practice
First Forcing Project Networking Conference
University of Konstanz – September 17-21, 2018
The first Forcing Project Networking Conference (FPNC2018) is the informal kick-off event of the Forcing Project. FPNC2018 has a methodological focus and welcomes contributors to reflect on methods in mathematical philosophy and the study of mathematical practice as well as their eventual applicability to the study of modern set theory.
- John Baldwin (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Neil Barton (University of Vienna)
- Merlin Carl (Universität Konstanz)
- José Ferreirós (Universidad de Sevilla)
- Victoria Gitman (City University of New York)
- Deborah Kant (Humboldt Universität zu Berlin)
- Benedikt Löwe (Universiteit van Amsterdam & Fachbereich Mathematik, Universität Hamburg)
- Alison Pease (University of Dundee)
- Roy Wagner (ETH Zürich)
Call for Papers
The CfP is now closed.